What can go wrong?
- Heating elements and thermostats can fail
- Temperature and pressure safety devices can fail
- Your fuel delivery system can fail
- Sediment build-up can cause a unit to become less efficient and it may begin to leak
When is it time to replace?
- Most water heaters have a life expectancy of 8–12 years. At this age you may experience a broken tank, water on the floor and repeated failure of elements and valves
- When a unit fails to deliver hot water it may be approaching it’s life expectancy
Intelligent Plumbing will offer repair or replacement options for all water heaters including tank and tankless solutions
Our "Forever Guarantee"
We honor all manufacturers' warranties and stand behind our workmanship forever.
Parts and products fail over time, but we guarantee that all work performed by Intelligent Plumbing Services will be completed properly or we'll be back to make it right.